The Cagnasso ltd company is certified UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 for the following areas:
DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT OF MANUFACTURING SPECIAL BOLTS AND TURNERY.
Distribution and Marketing of unified and special nuts and bolts.
Objectives and Benefits
Overall satisfaction of all stakeholders (customers, employees, suppliers, owners, society) through:
- definition of roles and responsibilities within the company;
- definition of operating procedures within the company;
- contracts compliance;
- laws compliance;
- personnel motivation;
- timing and resources optimization with a consequent increase in productivity;
- lowering of costs, increase of revenues, and thus increase of the overall business efficiency;
- achievement of corporate objectives;
- continuous improvement of business performances;
- improvement of the company's image.
- Stage 1: management system documentation control (with emphasis on the quality manual) against all applicable legal requirements and preliminary control of the implementation of the system against the most important requirements;
- Stage 2: completion of the implementation of the management system control, with reference to all applicable legal requirements and solving of any non-compliance emerged in stage 1;
- certificate issue: initial certificate of quality management system is issued upon completion of stage 2, if all assessments performed have given successful results, with three years term;
- control visits: periodic visits during the 3 years of validity of the certificate, in order to ensure compliance of the system with the reference standards, aiming to a continuous improvement.
Validity of Certification: three years, at the end of the certification period it may be renewed according to the procedure described above.
The attention we pay to comply with the rules imposed by the certification leads us to an effective and continuous improvement of our business processes.